♥ Love Story.

Nur Farisya Safiyya
.The Girl.
It Me

StoryownerlinksStuff

Dashboard +Follow



Pencuri Hati


Follow @faraheone

.Gula Hati.
Cinta Hati


Hanya Aku Cinta Kau Seorang..HACKS

----------------------

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
.Tagboard.
Talk To Me

URL blog wajib ade not email !

Harsh words & Anon not allowed !

Cuties Viewing | Visitors






Dear
posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 | 7:43 PM | 0 Teddy Bear

 t o | s y a z w a n |

You approach me like no other boys did.
You say 'hey there' instead of saying 'boleh berkenalan?'.
You say you like me the first time we text.
You say you been watching me all this while.
You didn't judge me like others.
You make me smile at your words.
You make me skip my lunch.
You told me things a wanna hear.
You always say the things I wanna hear.
You show me the cleaner side of life, when mine is upside-down.
You give me a good role model.
You are a strong example to everything I do/did.
You ignore my haters.
You didn't even ask why they un-friend me and hated me that much.
You said, I wonder why the kids boycott you.I personally think you are perfect. :))
You praise me when I did something right, even it's a small matter.
You share the stars you adore with me.
You taught me metophora.
You make me dare to dream, again.
You come to me when I have nobody.
You didn't care that I have nothing.
You said, I Love You without tired
You treat me like I'm a valuable thing.
You wouldn't dare to hurt me.
You sang me song!
You make me scream (in my heart).
You make me ran to my mum and told her about you.
You are not proud of what you have.
You are a very religious boy, and I love this one. <3 li="li">
You didn't layan me infront of your guyfriends, but somehow you send me some feeling that make  
     me run into my class cheerfully.
You still want me, even I'm not as nice as thought.
You can't let me go, even I had hurt you badly. :'((((
You show me the most powerful feeling that night. :')
You teach me how to be loyal.
You never give up.
You risked all risk to be with me.
You picked me from unruliness.
You forgave me when I did something so hurtful.
You say good thing even after I make you hurt.
You make me cry and regret.
You make me clear that I want you, only you.
You are the greatest gift ever!
You always there for me when I need you.
You calm me everytime I mess up.
You didn't ask me be good, but make me want to be one.
You respect me so much that you'll ask me everytime we want to plan something.
You eat finished my food.
You give me a good day, everyday.
You listen to my stupid jokes and endless talk.
You respect my parents and try hard to be friend with my aunty.
You are my twin-father.
You call me every chance you have, even just to say you love me.
You rock our long-distance relationship like no other will manage.
You make feel I don't need anyone or any gadget when I already have you.
You still sending me sweet text even we knew each other long.
You answer my call, 'yup dear' even I just woke you up early morning.
You a real patience! You calmed me when I'm being super paranoid. You stand with me
     eventhought I cried and shouted crazily.
You love me.
You love me patiently.
You love me patiently like I'm that special.
You make me clear of what I'm doing, feeling and standing of. That is, loving you.






loveyouforever


source : Dyla


Older Post | Newer Post

100% Designed by FarahEone . All Right Reserved ©